IICRC® Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
Instructor: Bryan Brainerd
The Fire and Smoke Remediation Technician (FSRT) course is intended for professionals engaged in property management, restoration, and related professions. It is designed to teach the effective management of restoration of damage related to fire and smoke exposure. It will address technical and practical procedures including fire science and behavior, job site management and proper estimating of projects. This course will enable the participant to obtain IICRC-FSRT certification and much more!
At Restoration Academy, the FSRT course is conducted over a 3 day period encompassing 21 hours of actual course instruction, including hands-on performance, with additional time required for exam periods, lunch and meal breaks.
- Learn Proper Methods of Handling:
- Initial Inspection
- Communication and Documentation
- PPE & Safety Considerations
- Process of Remediation
- Corrosion Mitigation and Site Mitigation
- Initial Equipment set up
- Content Processing
- Structural Cleaning and Restoration
- Hard Surface Contents
- Soft Finish Contents
Our goal is your Training Experience
No bias opinions. Try equipment inventory from many manufacturers.
There is a test fee of $65.00, payable directly to IICRC® on the final day of the course, prior to receiving your certificate.
Restoration Academy provides the following;
– Breakfast snacks and coffee
– Popcorn and water
– Catered Lunch (we can’t accommodate special dietary needs; we have fridges available if you would need to store a packed lunch)
– We provide a soda vending machine
Be sure to read our Registration Terms & Conditions for more information on cancellation and refund policies.